Russell Health is a national marketer and distributor of specialty medical products and services. Together with our partners and suppliers, we work to provide innovative life-changing and sustaining products and therapies to patients and healthcare providers around the world. Russell Health and its partners have distributed regenerative therapy products nationwide and achieved profound clinical outcomes in multiple therapeutic areas including cosmetics, wound care, pain management, podiatry, orthopedic, dentistry and gynecology.
Our knowledge of national markets combined with our strong industry relationships, our location and our relevant industry experience make us highly effective at building sales channels that deliver great results. We pride ourselves in having a high level of integrity and being a trusted partner and advisor to our practitioners, manufacturers and patients.
Job Description – Operations Assistant II
Seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented part-time Operations Assistant to join our growing company. The Operations Assistant will be responsible for the account approval process, data entry, support Operations team, and other administrative tasks as needed. You must be comfortable wearing multiple hats, be a self-starter and have excellent time management skills.
- Process customer request for account submission approvals
- Provide operational support through account research and validation through software and spreadsheets
- Troubleshoot general software and manual input issues
- Provide assistance with account reconciliation
- Accessing and filing urgent and important documentation
- Perform account validation via WordPress
- Review and correct errors on spreadsheets for account submissions
- Attend to any correspondence and emails by customers, clients, and contractors
- Provide operational and administrative support to the Operations team
- Perform general administrative duties
- Perform other relevant duties as required under the management of the Operations Manager
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in customer service or administrative role
- Experience with Zoho preferred
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite & Microsoft products
- Experience with online software and strong computer skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize